- If you dig down under enough layers of leaves, you'll generally find dirt.
- Dad can still shinny up some trees.
- Dad can't shinny up other trees.
- It's entertaining to watch Dad try to shinny up any tree.
- Sometimes if you pull rotten logs apart, you can find a whole bunch of termites.
- Termites squish when you poke them.
- Dad will let you poke at coyote scat with a stick.
- Dad won't let you pick coyote scat up in your hands.
- The leaves sound funny when it rains.
- If you get far enough out in the woods, Dad will let you beat on almost anything with a stick.
Musings on theology, technology, family and whatever strikes my interest, from a onetime theologian and occasional CTO.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Ten Things Caedmon Learned Today
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment